Anti-Aging Recipes That You Should Consider
image source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1hSm0ngg7s
#1 Why You Should Try Making Your Anti-Aging Food
Aging is a fearsome thing, and probably most of the people you know will do anything to delay the process. Nevertheless, some people are also afraid to try taking in some of the anti-aging products because of the synthetic chemicals involved in it. Well, fret not, since you can now try some of these anti-aging recipes made from natural and organic ingredients.
#2 Natural Serum
image source: https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/moisturisers/serum-natural-skin-care-9990
Natural serums are one of the great ways of improving your body health and, thus, delaying the process of aging. Using only natural and organic herbs and oils, you can develop these serums at the comforts of your home. Moreover, the prices for the ingredients are relatively cheap, and can even be grown locally in your backyard.
These serums have the ability to delay the process of aging by slowing down its early signs like eye wrinkles and dehydrated skin. This recipe can definitely replace your synthetically made moisturizers and facial creams.
In order to make these serums, you must extract a significant amount of pure juice and oil coming from several flowers and herbs such as jojoba, pomegranate seeds, and lavender. However, you should also remember to sterilize it first before using. Normally, a high heating process will do this trick. A suggested recipe is listed down below.
- 2g Jojoba
- 5g Pomegranate seeds
- 4g lavender flower
- Boil down the mentioned ingredients in separate containers. It should leave a pure extract after the process
- Mix the extracts in 1:2:1 ratio. Subject the mixture to heat for about 5 minutes.
- Store the mixture in a clean and sterilized bottle.
- This typical serum recipe can last for almost 18-20 months. You can apply this to your face using a small dropper to help you monitor the amount of serum you put on your face.
image source: http://www.eatingwell.com/article/15877/your-anti-aging-diet/
Eating a yogurt is a perfect way of detoxifying your body. This can definitely help with the delay of the aging process given that it is taken in following the optimum amount needed by the body. Normally it is around 40-50g per day. This food helps with aging in the sense that it prevents most of the age related diseases such as cancer and heart diseases. This is because it contains several anti-oxidants and polyphenols.
To make your own yogurt, you just need to follow these steps:
- Preheat the milk in the oven or in a pan. You can follow the suggested heat range which is medium to medium high heat.
- Let the milk cool down
- Subject the milk to a thinning process. After that, you can proceed whisking the milk to form a thin yogurt
- Transfer the product in a container, let it cool down, and then store.
#4 Fish Recipes
image source: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/40253.php
Another great food you can do an anti-aging recipe with is the fish and its oil. The said ingredient is high in anti-oxidants and mineral needed to slow down the wrinkling of your skin. Furthermore, it will be helpful in the renewal of your cell, or more commonly called as cell regeneration. These are all possible since the said ingredient is high in omega-3 content. It will enable the prevention of cholesterol build-up in your system. Ingesting fish and fish oil can definitely enhance your youthful beauty and glow, from the inside out.
If you are wondering how you can extract fish oil inside your home, you may want to follow these steps to ensure quality oil extract. However, extracting fish oil may not be practical if you are doing it in a DIY fashion. Nevertheless, you can definitely do this if you are wishing to get only small amounts for you to use.
- The primary method in extracting fish oil is called the wet pressing method.
- Cut the fish and remove the tail and the fish altogether. Fillet the fish if you like
- Press the fish in order to extract a watery, oily substance. Allow it to drip to a container below.
- Strain the substance in a strainer to separate the fish residue, such as the bones and the flesh, to the oily substance
- If the substance has water in it, you need to make the water evaporate. In order to do this, subject the substance to a high heat. This will easily do the process since water and oil cannot mix altogether in the first place.
image source: http://www.cbc.ca/stevenandchris/food/anti-aging-black-cod-recipe
If fish oil is not your thing, you can also just cook and eat fishes like tuna, sardines, and salmon, in order to get the minerals needed for your anti-aging regimen. Remember to cook it in a process that will not give away the essential nutrients needed to delay aging. You can aim to eat two servings of fish per week to facilitate optimal usage of essential nutrients.
image source: https://www.ecowatch.com/8-ways-tomatoes-are-an-anti-aging-superfood-1881866728.html
Due to its red color given out by lycopene and other essential minerals, tomatoes can be one of the best anti-aging ingredient you can ever have. It was found out in several researches that high amounts of lycopene in your body can help you achieve a fairer and smoother skin, a characteristic of a young skin. Furthermore, lycopene can also help your body have a good protection against sunlight and harmful ultraviolet radiation. One of the best ways to enjoy this food is to make a tomato paste out of it.
In order to do this, you will have to make use of about 10 pounds of tomatoes, 4 tablespoons of kosher salt, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- First, cut the tomatoes in half. This will allow you to remove the seeds, thus making the process of transforming it to a paste easier.
- Boil the tomatoes for about 30 minutes to soften it up. This will allow easier removal of skin.
- After removing the skin and the remaining seeds, return it to the pot where you have boiled it. Turn the heat into a high heat for faster processing of the tomato. Cook the tomato for about 50-55 minutes.
- Transfer the resulting cooked tomato into an oven pan. Bake the tomato paste in an oven for about 200 F (30 minutes).
- Let the tomato paste cool down. Transfer it to a bottle then serve.
#6 Cup of Berries
image source: http://food.allwomenstalk.com/snacks-under-50-calories-for-your-new-years-diet/6
A cup of berries can be a great source of vitamin C, and do you know what vitamin C can do for you? Well, according to several scientific journals, vitamin C and the other minerals found in berries like strawberries and blueberries can help prevent the wrinkling of your skin. Furthermore, it was also found to prevent the age-related skin dryness. This is really a great snack that you can try out since it is very easy to prepare. You would just have to pick out the freshest berries available in the market. Wash it first to remove any blemishes lying on the fruit’s skin. You can mix it in a bowl, and enjoy eating the freshness of the said fruits. Nevertheless, you can also try to preserve it by turning it into a jam or puree. This will allow it to have a longer shelf life compared to just storing it as a fruit.
Was this article very informative and enjoyable to you? Well, the best way to verify the information above is to try it for yourself. I am sure that the research done by several institutions will definitely translate into your soon-to-be youthful body. Grab now the delicacies and ingredients mentioned above and beat aging!